To achieve its strategic goals, Uralchem is consistently improving its corporate governance system. The system fully meets the requirements of the current legislation of Russia.
Every year, we prepare a report on compliance with the Corporate Governance Code of the Bank of Russia. Uralchem complies with most of the principles and recommendations contained in the code, although this is not mandatory for the Company.
Uralchem corporate governance principles:
- equal treatment of shareholders, observance of their rights and interests
- strategic management of URALCHEM JSC and its subsidiaries by the Board of Directors
- ensuring an efficient system of internal control and audit
- disclosing reliable information
- responsible attitude and compliance with business ethics