Occupational safety and health is not only about strict adherence to legal requirements. The life and health of real people underlie each safety rule. We are aware of all the dangers of our production and take responsibility for the life and health of each our employee.
Uralchem is continuously improving its occupational health and safety management system. Our facilities comply with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and have corresponding certificates. External audits of the management system are carried out by Bureau Veritas Certification and TÜV NORD.
We are continuously improving the level of security at our facilities. The Company launched the project for creation of Industrial Safety and Labor Protection information management system for URALCHEM, which is to be completed in 2022. In 2020 the Company approved the project charter and development plan, formed a team and conducted a thorough survey of its facilities.
Risk identification and analysis are the basis for trouble-free operation of businesses. The Company is constantly improving its OHS risk management system and introducing new methods.
Our strategyThe Company complies with all requirements and obligations in the field of health and safety and carries out comprehensive work to eliminate risks in order to prevent injuries and protect employees’ health.
Uralchem’s strategic goal is zero injuries and the complete absence of accidents at hazardous production facilities.
To achieve this goal, since 2019, the Company has been implementing a five-year Development Strategy in the field of occupational health and safety, which is based on the conclusions drawn from the analysis of injuries over the past decade.
As part of the OHS Strategy implementation in 2020–2021, the Company:
- conducted an external audit of the occupational health and safety management system maturity at four production sites
- developed eight security system processes
- established the operating procedures for OHS collegial governing bodies
- held a strategic session with elements of SWOT analysis on the implementation of OHS processes with the participation of managers and specialists of production departments, specialized services, and the department of occupational health and safety
Our documentsUralchem maintains internal documentation in accordance with legal requirements and constantly develops new safety standards. The Company has the following occupational health and safety standards and regulations:
- Labour protection, fire and industrial safety policy of URALCHEM, JSC
- Regulation on OHS Management System
- Regulation on OHS Committees
- Regulation on Notification of OHS Incidents
- Regulation on OHS Key Safety Rules
- Regulation on OHS Requirements to Contractors
- Regulation on Safe Conduct of Hazardous Gas Work, Hot Work, and Repairs
- Regulation on Risk Management in URALCHEM Labor Protection, Industrial and Fire Safety Management System
- Regulation on URALCHEM Internal Investigation of Incidents Related to Labor Protection, Industrial and Fire Safety
Documents confirming the certification of the occupational health and safety management system of Uralchem's production facilities
Certificate of the Azot Branch Environmental Management System compliance with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
(PDF / 0.34 МБ)
Certificate of the KCCW Branch Environmental Management System compliance with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
(PDF / 0.6 МБ)
Certificate of the PMF Branch Environmental Management System compliance with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
(PDF / 0.13 МБ)
Certificate of the VMF Branch Environmental Management System compliance with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
(PDF / 0.07 МБ)