Information for farmers
Application standard: 50-1000 г/га (of active material)
Microelements, the same as other factors, are responsible for the volume of harvest and its quality.
Microelements are subdivided into:
- 5 metals (consumed by plants in the form of bivalent cations or in form of chelates):
- Fe = iron;
- Mn = magnesium;
- Zn = zinc;
- Cu = copper;
- Mo = molybdenum (assimilated in form of ion (MoO4)2-).
- 2 nonmetals:
- Cl = chlorine, consumed by plants in form of ion (Cl)— (essential for some crops, takes part in osmotic pressure regulation and increases resistance of plants to some fungi;
- B = boron, consumed by plants in form of (H2BO3)-;
- Specific microelements essential for some crops:
- Na = sodium (Na)+ (in some crops (white beets) can partly replace potassium
- Si = silicon (used in form of silicate, increases the grain crops stem strength, reduces lodging);
- Co = cobalt (necessary first of all for leguminous plants for better nitrogen fixation).
Microelements can be applied both as a complex fertilizer component and an an independent fertilizer.
Various crops are sensitive to the lack of certain microelements:
- Grain crops : Cu и Mn;
- Corn: Zn;
- Grain legumes: B, Mo и Со;
- Oil-yielding crops: B;
- White beet: Mn, B, Na;
- Potato: B and Cu;
- Rice: Zn;
- Cotton: Mn, B и Zn.