Board of directors
The Board of Directors is a collegial management body that carries out general management of Uralchem’s activities in accordance with the current legislation and the Articles of Association of the joint-stock company.
Uralchem’s Board of Directors not only resolves issues that are enshrined in legal norms and the Federal Law “On Joint Stock Companies”, but also deals with other areas of activity that are most important for the Company.
Uralchem’s Board of Directors consists of six people.
Mr.Mazepin was born on April 18, 1968. Graduate of Minsk Suvorov Military School and Moscow State Institute of International relations (Department of Economics). From the middle 1990s Mr. Mazepin held the top management positions in large companies such as Tyumen oil company, Nizhnevartovskneftegas, Kuzbassugol Coal company. From 2002 till 2003 Mr. Mazepin held the position of Chief Executive Officer of AK SIBUR. From 2007 till 2021, Dmitry Mazepin is Chairman of the Board of Directors of URALCHEM. Since 2021 Mr. Mazepin has been a member of the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer of URALCHEM JSC.
Elena B. Eskina was born on April 30, 1980. Graduate of the Higher School of Economics (State University) with a Law degree. In 2007, she graduated from the Financial Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation with a degree in Finance and Credit, specializing in securities market and stock exchange business. In 2001-2005, Ms. Eskina worked in the legal department of Sibur JSC (Siberian-Ural Oil, Gas and Chemical Company) where she held several positions including the post of the Head of the Department of Judicial protection. Since 2007 till 2020, she headed the Corporate Department of URALCHEM. Since June 2020, Ms. Eskina has been a Сorporate Secretary of Uralkali. Since 2021 she has been a member of the Board of Directors of URALCHEM.
Board committeesThe committees under the Board of Directors preliminarily consider issues falling into the competence of the Board. Committee members analyze problems and provide advice and opinions to the Board, which enables directors to quickly engage in discussions and make informed decisions.
The Audit Committee is chaired by Dmitry Konyaev. Other members of the Committee are Igor Bulantsev , Dimitry Tatyanin, Elena Eskina.
The main goal of the Committee is to ensure regular control and maximum transparency of Uralchem’s financial and economic activities, including the main business processes that are associated with cash flow.
Key tasks of the Committee:
- control financial and economic activities
- control preparation of financial statements of URALCHEM, JSC and its subsidiaries
- monitor the internal control system
- consider issues related to external and internal audit
The Strategy and Investment Committee is chaired by Dmitry Konyaev. Other members of the Committee for Strategy and Investment are Igor Bulantsev, Mikhail Genkin, Dimitry Tatyanin.
The main goal of the Committee is to ensure the efficient operation of the Board of Directors when making decisions in the field of strategy and investment management.
Key tasks of the Committee:
- develop recommendations on the issues of determining Uralchem’s priority areas, strategic goals, and basic principles of strategic development, as well as on issues of control over the implementation of the strategy and analysis of the performance
- develop assumptions for inclusion in the business plan
- develop and provide recommendations to the Board of Directors on determining the investment policy of the joint-stock company and its primary controlled business entities
- review procurement and sales operations performed without competitive procedures and ensure making of informed decisions
- preliminarily consider the planned investment projects of the Company and its primary controlled business entities, and consider the status of investment projects implementation